The TomTom Speed Cameras service uses OpenLR technology, enabling it to work seamlessly on maps from any manufacturer. The service is designed to be easily integrated into connected in-dash navigation devices and mobile navigation applications.
By incorporating the TomTom Speed Cameras service into their navigation devices, manufacturers can enrich the products they offer to their consumers, says
The service is fully compliant with local transport legislation, including
The TomTom Speed Cameras service is currently available to manufacturers for testing in all 40 countries where the service is functional. To learn more, visit Hall 4.1, Stand D-28 at the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013