ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11092013 - The new procedure supplements conventional lateral guidance systems by adding the vertical component, which enables approach guidance to be displayed in 3D for the first time.
This improved guidance relieves the strain on pilots and increases safety, since obstacles can be flown over safely even when visibility conditions are poor.
The license permitting LPV approaches to the helipad also means
The Group's international customers stand to benefit from these improved conditions for landing approaches, as they can now take off and land even in bad weather.
Use of the LPV approach is further testimony to
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador