AWE announced today that
The AfterSchool Edge™ is a completely bundled all-in-one computer that features relevant educational software content for elementary-age children (approximately 6-12 years old). Each AfterSchool Edge computer contains over 60 pre-loaded educational software programs and hundreds of activities. This specially designed computer offers young students a safe, standalone device that does not require an Internet connection to operate. The content spans all curriculum areas: reading, math, science, history, writing, typing, arts and music, and reference.
The AfterSchool Edge also features a host of administrative functions including timed sessions and usage tracking.
“These AWE computers will be an invaluable resource for the children in our community. Children will be able to use them as homework aids or simply as a vast learning resource they can explore on their own,” says
“Plus, we see the AWE computers playing a key role in keeping kids engaged with learning during school breaks and summer vacation,” Ms. Mack adds.
AWE has been providing technology solutions to public libraries for over a decade. Its flagship product, the
AWE's mission is to inspire children to become lifelong learners. Our engaging digital learning solutions provide self-directed, intuitive learning environments that are easy to use and can be personalized for every child.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/afterschool/elpasopubliclibrary/prweb11105077.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter