Contract notice: Contract translation services delivery.
Cost of background
objective of the acquisition is to generate yrityssuomi.fi-service (later enterprise suomi.fi), as well as the pace of produced electronic services and case management (spa-project) in support of system solutions for the regional state administrative agencies and economic development, transport and the environment project (later the pace of services), as well as publishing and the associated network of texts translations, localizations, and oikoluennat (including the business ontology terms, translations and localizations). translations are made mainly from finnish to swedish and english. in some cases, the source language is swedish.
enterprise suomi.fi as about 680 pages, with an average length of about 450 words or 000 is approximately 35 characters.
translation in orders in microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint, and pdf-format files. the contracting entity requires the chosen supplier~s ability to generate xml transfers event document management process of the company~s suomi.fi web service, the publishing system in finnish (or swedish) of the new document or update an old document is transferred to the publishing system as an xml file electronically to the compiler, which translates to only the new or modified part and the returns in question. file electronically publishable quality. the translator does not need to enter a translation of the enterprise content management system. the xml file is oriented towards the form.
Tender documents : T18142427.html
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.