RS Components, the trading brand of
As one of the most influential awards in the electronic components industry, the nomination process of the Top 10 Awards started in April, and received over a thousand applicants from various brands.
After a stringent selection process which involved the shortlisting of nominees, online voting, reviews by experts and buyers, as well as a final assessment by the judging panel, RS Components won the 'Top Electronic Components User Satisfaction Award' for its premium and differentiated professional services.
Since its entry into
RS Components' "Customer First" philosophy has also been the driving force behind the brand to satisfy their customer needs to achieve service excellence. Delivering a combination of standardised yet personalised service, RS Components has introduced faster order processing, an online customer service system, an Alipay payment option, and an enhanced site search experience to meet the needs of users in
Customised solutions such as a web-based, free-of-charge procurement management system and integration with customers' Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are also available for customers.
"RS Components will continue to invest in the Chinese market to expand our product portfolio and sales channels, as well as further develop our online platform to improve both the online and offline consumer experiences. Our objective is to provide Chinese consumers with the fastest, easiest-to-use, safest and most convenient platform of electronic components and maintenance products," he concluded.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief