CareClix, a telemedicine company based in the
Founded in 2010, CareClix provides one of the most comprehensive telehealth solutions in the world, serving as a fully integrated, secure, and HIPAA-compliant platform to connect medical providers and patients worldwide. This revolutionary technology enables doctors to see patients in their clinical settings virtually as well as at home via remote health monitoring. CareClix also gives providers’ access to a certified Web-based Electronic Medical Record system, e-prescribing, and lab testing—all in one integrated platform. CareClix Anywhere, CareClix Exam, and CareClix Home represent exclusive products powered by the core CareClix processor. This makes CareClix and its technology unique in that it is the only integrated telemedicine platform providing a continuum of telehealth services-telephone and video access to a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to the virtual examination room, and to the patient centered medical home. In offering a comprehensive telemedicine solution, CareClix is changing the way patients see their doctor.
For more information and to view the innovative CareClix telehealth platforms, please visit http://www.careclix.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Davis/Storage/prweb11109702.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign