While Airtel, Banglalink and Robi each acquired 5 MHz of spectrum for
The auction was organized by the BTRC to sell 40 MHz spectrum on 2100 bands.
The Commission had fixed the floor price of one MHz spectrum at
According to experts, the launch of 3G services would help
They said the 3G spectrum would allow firms to boost revenue from fast-expanding data services and cut regulatory costs under a new licensing regime.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses