- Supports up to 16 IP cameras per NVR server, at up to 5MP per channel
- Advanced AVer camera configuration includes region of interest, smart stream, motion detection and privacy zones
- Plug and play quick installation for non-IP savvy installer
- Intelligent Visual Search to review video snapshots by days, hours, minutes and seconds
- Four removable HDD trays with RAID support and expandable via e-SATA interface
Offering PC-like performance with the stability of Linux, the E5016 delivers high performance throughput of 120Mbps with 16 channels at up to 5MP and 30fps per channel, ensuring no detail is missed. It includes advanced camera features such as region of interest, smart stream, motion detection and privacy zones to simplify operation alongside intelligent streaming to allow users to preview all 16 channels in real time. Four removable HDD trays and RAID support enhance storage capacity and reliability, with further capacity available via e-SATA interface with direct-attached storage performance. With high quality tri-codec compression, this equates to non-stop recording on all channels at full HD 1080p resolution for around a month.
Ideal for use in a range of industries, the E5016 supports easy point of sale (POS) integration to allow up to 5 POS systems to be connected without the need for additional data processing devices. Live transaction data is overlaid onto live camera images, allowing for quick review and analysis of items sold through the use of keyword filtering.
The E5016 is immediately easy to set up and use, with plug and play support and an intuitive, user-friendly GUI that offers simplified click-and-drag preview selection and a range of smart tools to significantly reduce training time and related costs. Also included are a range of remote access and management applications, including AVer's next generation CMS (central management software) to offer full control over configuration of remotely connected cameras, including remote recording and playback. Additionally, AndroidViewer and iViewer mobile applications allow users to monitor and control events from a smartphones or tablets in real time.
"The E5016 HD NVR is versatile enough to cope with a wide range of applications and industries, and doesn't compromise on quality or ease of use," said
Pricing and availability:
The AVer E5016 is available now priced at 2695 excluding VAT. About AVer
For further information on AVer's Visualiser, Video Conferencing and Surveillance products, please visit www.aver.com/uk.
Tel: 0845 094 2902
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day