Under the deal, Yellowfin will help the German-based firm make its organisation-wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes optimal.
The partnership will see internetstores an online bicycle and outdoor adventure equipment expert using the Yellowfin BI solution to create a uniform view of data from its Web-based ERP system generated from its 30 self-owned e-commerce platforms.
The deal will also allow internetstores to use the BI solution to efficiently track and streamline cross-departmental business procedures and resources across its many online shops across
He said : 'Previously, our IT department was forced to build time-consuming and hard to-maintain custom analytic functions to interrogate separate disparate islands of data. Not only was this process inefficient, it wasn t able to provide a complete view of our data assets from across our various data stores. This lack of visibility meant that important data was often unavailable for reporting purposes, making it very difficult to produce accurate ad-hoc queries to understand profit margins or performance of individual products.'
He added : 'As a wholly Web-based platform, Yellowfin has enabled us to create a single trustworthy view of our entire ERP system. We are now able to easily track KPIs from internetstores 30-plus self-owned e-commerce platforms.'
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts