iPhones fail to impress -->
Some said Apple had failed to slash prices enough to make an impact in key emerging markets or with budget-conscious buyers and did little to show it has regained its edge in innovation.
Shares slid 5.4 percent to end at
While the iPhone 5C is being offered to US customers at
Analysts at the research firm Trefis said: "The iPhone 5S has a new apps processor, improved camera functionality and new motion sensor functionality. However, these are not game changers and are more evolutionary rather than revolutionary changes."
They criticised Apple for not introducing any new products, such as an iTV or an iWatch. - Sapa-AFP
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response