Since its start in 1958, Gore has grown to be a large international company generating over
The Gore Medical Products Division has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for more than 35 years. During that time, more than 35 million innovative Gore Medical Devices have been implanted, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. Gore has been granted more than 2,000 patents worldwide ranging from polymer processing to medical devices.
The team at Gore has a long history of launching medical innovations, including a proven and durable endovascular option to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAAs), a device for minimally invasive closure of atrial septal defect (ASD) and patent foramen ovale (PFO), as well as a device indicated for use as a vascular prosthesis for replacement or bypass of diseased vessels impacted by aortic aneurysmal, peripheral vascular and end stage renal disease.
Gore, a private company with over 10,000 associates, is recognized as often for its unique culture as for its industry-leading products. Gore is a team-based organization free from traditional organizational charts and chains of command. Gore CEO
The 8th Annual AZBio Awards will be held
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up