The company also announced that
Lehman brings more than 35 years of senior-level financial management experience with public technology companies, including executive vice president, corporate resources and CFO at
I am very pleased that we are able to have Mike, an experienced CFO and seasoned leader, join the Ciber team to build on the great work we have done and to help take Ciber to the next level, said
Peterschmidt added, I want to thank Claude for his many contributions to Ciber including: building a world-class finance team, solidifying our balance sheet, divesting non-core assets, exiting underperforming contracts, and effecting two significant restructurings , said
"Working at Ciber has been an extraordinary experience and I feel privileged to have been able to contribute to the company s comprehensive turnaround." said Pumilia. I know I m leaving the company in good hands and on solid footing with a remarkable team of professionals that will continue to build on Ciber s achievements.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project