The 7in Getac Z710 tablet is powered by the Android 4.1version and provides improved security features, while supporting several customized apps used by the government, military and defence.
The new device weighs 800g with a battery that offers an operational time of over 10 hours. It likewise utilizes high sensitivity GPS technology and a 1D/2D barcode reader, which is intended to capture data 3 times faster than other devices.
The new tablet fulfills with the US military standards comprising MIL-STD-810G and Ingress Protection 65, defensive against shocks, drops, vibration and water/dust ingress.
Additional features comprise device encryption, system hardening, peripheral control and management, which should increase the ability to execute and assess security guidelines while reducing down on support and maintenance expenses.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise