In order to provide its customers with advanced voice and broadband services, Telecom Namibia (TN) will deploy
TN, which currently serves more than 145,000 customers, is said to run the largest digital telecommunications network in
TN has launched a project to introduce Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) and Fiber-To-The-Building/Basement (FTTB) technologies into its network in order to offer innovative and cost effective broadband services to its residential and business customers in
In addition to introducing new fiber solutions, TN aims to replace its existing voice and data systems by using
The operator will also consolidate its mobile backhaul solutions and time-division multiplexing (TDM) Leased Lines over an MXK Access System, delivering advanced broadband performance.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged