Small businesses needing additional capital have a new loan option that is faster and easier than traditional bank loans, according to direct lender Sunwise Capital. The firm offers financing based on a business' cash flow rather than the owner's personal credit score.
"Many entrepreneurs and small- to medium-size business owners do not know where to go when traditional banks cannot fund their loan requests," Sunwise Capital co-founder Vivian Kane said in a news release. "Our performance-based model makes financing available to well-run businesses that miss the cut for traditional bank loans."
Sunwise Capital analyzes a business' volume of cash flow, which it considers a better indicator of a company's financial health than examining the owner's personal credit score, allowing the firm to provide working capital for businesses that would otherwise not be eligible for fairly priced loans.
Small businesses that qualify for bank loans can benefit from Sunwise Capital's evaluation process, according to the release. Sunwise offers expedited funding in as little as two days with no personal guarantee programs and minimal paperwork.
"Our funding advisers work with business owners to ensure they receive the right loan as fast as possible," said Sunwise Capital co-Founder Mark Kane. "We support business owners throughout the life of their business, consulting them about their financing needs."
For more information, visit Sunwise Capital or call 888-456-9223.
SOURCE Sunwise Capital
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder