Small businesses needing additional capital have a new loan option that is faster and easier than traditional bank loans, according to direct lender Sunwise Capital. The firm offers financing based on a business' cash flow rather than the owner's personal credit score.
"Many entrepreneurs and small- to medium-size business owners do not know where to go when traditional banks cannot fund their loan requests," Sunwise Capital co-founder Vivian Kane said in a news release. "Our performance-based model makes financing available to well-run businesses that miss the cut for traditional bank loans."
Sunwise Capital analyzes a business' volume of cash flow, which it considers a better indicator of a company's financial health than examining the owner's personal credit score, allowing the firm to provide working capital for businesses that would otherwise not be eligible for fairly priced loans.
Small businesses that qualify for bank loans can benefit from Sunwise Capital's evaluation process, according to the release. Sunwise offers expedited funding in as little as two days with no personal guarantee programs and minimal paperwork.
"Our funding advisers work with business owners to ensure they receive the right loan as fast as possible," said Sunwise Capital co-Founder Mark Kane. "We support business owners throughout the life of their business, consulting them about their financing needs."
For more information, visit Sunwise Capital or call 888-456-9223.
SOURCE Sunwise Capital
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013