Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Changing the injection route of SMALDO DNA vaccination significantly influenced the efficacy of vaccination. SMALDO DNA vaccination via IP route could be a promising protective and anti-pathology vaccine candidate against S."
For more information on this research see: Protective and anti-pathology effects of Sm fructose-1,6-bisphosphate aldolase-based DNA vaccine against schistosoma mansoni by changing route of injection.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Giza, Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook