Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "This technique uses electromigration across artificial liquid membranes for selective extraction of analytes and sample enrichment from complex matrices. This review focuses on the setup, general procedure and parameters affecting the extraction efficiency of EME."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "An overview of innovations in EME (on-chip EME, low voltage EME, drop-to-drop EME, pulsed EME and EME followed by low-density solvent based ultrasound-assisted emulsification micro-extraction) is also presented in this article and attention is focused on the use of EME for pharmaceutical, chemical, clinical and environmental analysis."
For more information on this research see: Electromembrane Extraction-A Novel Extraction Technique for Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Clinical and Environmental Analysis.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting V.K. Marothu, Alliance Inst Adv Pharmaceut & Hlth Sci,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women