Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Further, the data are used to show that a standard deviation of 3 dB should be used for cases in which there are less than five data sets because there is not enough information to supersede the 3 dB estimate."
For more information on this research see: Standard Deviation of Launch Vehicle Vibration and Acoustic Environments.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from I.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets