The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "This paper reports the design of a packaged GaN HEMT achieving 78% of power-added-efficiency (PAE) and 25 W of output power at 2.5 GHz. A packaged GaN power bar is also reported with the addition of fundamental matching networks inside the package."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In 50 Omega environment, the packaged GaN power bar provided more than 56% of PAE from 2.5 to 3.1 GHz and was desensitized to harmonic load variations with less than two points of PAE variation when a load-pull is performed at second harmonic frequencies outside the package."
For more information on this research see: Wideband harmonically matched packaged GaN HEMTs with high PAE performances at S-band frequencies.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients