In addition, Salient Systems is pleased to announce a new application for the retail marketplace. POSTransactionTracker provides a powerful loss prevention solution by integrating CompleteView VMS v4.2 with point of sales systems to deliver clear insights and actionable detail for a sophisticated loss prevention strategy.
“Our retail customers will find that POSTransactionTracker elevates integrated POS and video management solutions to the highest level available in today’s market. This fully integrated solution increases the capability to identify fraud, view retail business trends, enforce preventative systems and improves overall operations,” says
Standard features in Live View include snapshot, save image, export snapshot and quick review, along with resolution adjustment and optional stretch mode. Transactions display in real time and can be filtered by individual POS terminals. From the Live View Dashboard, loss prevention security professionals can view all transactions in real time, filter by POS terminal, view Daily Exception panel counts and alerts for threshold breaches.
Extensive search capabilities in Playback include transaction sync with associated video, search by date/time/POS terminal and/or custom keywords. Advanced search provides analysis by cashier ID, cashier name, exception type and custom keywords. POSTransactionTracker puts the power of loss prevention security at the forefront of business management tools in the retail industry.
Salient Systems offers comprehensive video surveillance management systems designed for the full range of surveillance technology needs from analog to IP to VSaaS. Based on open architecture, CompleteView, Salient Systems’
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.