reviewauthority.com, an independent research firm, has revealed the ratings of the 10 top cell phone companies for the month of
To view the rankings of the top cell phone providers click here.
Cell phone manufacturers are investigated in order to decide which produce the best overall cell phone solution. This is realized through the use of a set of investigation criteria consisting of five criterias of evaluation used to gauge and compare cell phone manufacturers based on the most important aspects of cell phone solutions. The five criterias of investigation used during this process include on features, reception quality, battery life, ease of use, and GUI interface.
reviewauthority.com is an established independent research firm focusing on the examination and ratings of consumer products and services manufacturers all around the world. The ratings are created by the independent research team each month to highlight the top cell phone manufacturers based on their achievements and their rating achieved through the proprietary examination process.
Cell phone manufacturers interested in being ranked can visit:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11108729.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response