The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our results indicated the combination of sonoporation, low-dose liposomes and HTERT/CMV chimeric promoter as a delivery system has the potential to promote efficient gene transfer with lower cytotoxicity."
For more information on this research see: Enhancing HSP70-ShRNA transfection in 22RV1 prostate cancer cells by combination of sonoporation, liposomes and HTERT/CMV chimeric promoter.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today