It's newest 'phone' isn't actually a phone at all. Instead, it's a remote for your smartphone that looks, itself, like a smartphone, Dvice wrote.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a remote controlling a duck.
Because this device might look like a smartphone, and it might work like a smartphone, but it's really a remote relying on your smartphone for functionality.
So why would you want this? It might not make much sense for an iPhone, but
With a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 13-megapixel shooter and 2GB of RAM, it's not exactly a weak device. And with a six-inch screen, it's not exactly a small one, either.
Hence the remote, which can be used to make calls (and view your contacts) without so much as touching the main device. So you can use the phone aspect of the One Touch Hero with the small remote and the computer aspect with the device itself.
If you find that confusing, don't worry: it absolutely is. But it solves the problem of wanting a smaller tablet that doubles as a phone but isn't big enough to be an actual tablet. Remote to Increase Smartphone Functionality
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor