Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It has been found that the system exhibits first-order phase transition, tricritical point and re-entrant or double re-entrant phenomenon."
For more information on this research see: Theoretical investigations of the phase diagrams and the magnetic properties of a random field spin-1 Ising nanotube with core/shell morphology.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from H. Magoussi,
Keywords for this news article include: Meknes,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod