Under the new service, insurance of a smartphone or tablet from theft, robbery, loss and damage is offered.
According to the company, three versions of the service are offered, at rates from PLN 7.99 to PLN 18.99. Customers can report incidents to an info-line and bring damaged devices to collection points or send them through the post.
In addition, Orange Poland has also expanded its life insurance services.
The offer was launched in cooperation with the Amplico Life insurance company.
Most Popular Stories
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida