Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "On the other hand, payload improvements from the increase in the nozzle expansion-area ratio of the core engine may be obtained, depending on how large the penalty of the increased nozzle weight is."
For more information on this research see: Effects of Limitation of Nozzle Flow Separation on Launcher Performance.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod