New Oracle ZFS Storage ZS3-4 achieves the highest ever Storage Performance Council SPC-2 Result for processing throughput and beats the price/performance ratio delivered by the IBM System Storage DS8870 and HP P9500 XP Disk Array by over 3x.
The Oracle ZFS Storage ZS3-4 sets a new world record with aggregate throughput of 17,244.22 SPC-2 MBPS(TM) with SPC-2 Price Performance(TM) of
The Oracle ZFS Storage ZS3-4 has 11 percent higher throughput and 5.8x better price/performance than the IBM DS8870, which is IBM's best SPC-2 Result(2).
The Oracle ZFS Storage ZS3-4 has 31 percent higher throughput and 3.9x better price/performance than the HP P9500 XP Disk Array, which is HP's best SPC-2 Result(3).
These world-record results demonstrate the performance and lower TCO possibilities that organizations using high-throughput business analytics and reporting can achieve with the new Oracle ZFS Storage ZS3 Series to realize real-time business advantage.
"Oracle ZS Series storage offers breakthrough streaming performance and value for high-throughput applications like data warehousing and business intelligence," said
SPC-2, SPC-2 MB/s and SPC-2 Price-Performance are trademarks of
(1)Results as of
(2)Results for IBM DS8870 are 15,423.66 SPC-2 MBPS,
(3)Results for HP P9500 XP Disk Array are 13,147.87 SPC-2 MBPS,
Blanc and Otus
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle