Ingenico, a worldwide provider of payment products, announced a strategic partnership with Tagattitude, a mobile money software vendor, to deliver mobile money products in
Tagattitude's mobile money platform, TagPay, supports a full range of financial services such as account management, money transfer, retail transactions, airtime, payroll services, e-commerce, bill payments, gift vouchers and more. By combining Ingenico's experience in the payment industry with Tagattitude's mobile money platform, banks, telcos, payment service providers, or other financial institutions are able to transform any customer's phone into a transaction tool. Ingenico's commercial partnership with Tagattitude is bolstered by a technical integration allowing mobile payment and branchless banking transactions to be carried out between a customer's phone and a merchant's Ingenico terminal.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day