Permitting multiple users to work simultaneously in the same project, Budgeting & Forecasting’s real-time budget updates can immediately be viewed by the entire user base. The solution also provides the type of detailed reporting necessary to forecast accurate budgets, while maintaining the high configurability that is the trademark of MRI’s product line. By empowering users to generate flexible reports tailored to their specific needs, property managers can see the data that matters most to their part of business.
MRI Tenant Connect answers the increased demand for businesses to provide their tenants with a “self-service” or “self-help” online customer portal via an easy to maintain, fully brandable tenant portal. Clients can make payments, enter sales data, review account status and history, and initiate service requests, all on a secure portal. Additionally, clients have access to real-time e-payment options, including ACH and credit cards, which means tenants can safely pay their rent or other fees outside of normal office hours.
“Global Pacific Properties’ decision to expand their relationship with us speaks volumes to the quality of our software and accompanying customer service,” said
For more information about MRI’s Commercial Management products, visit our website.
MRI offers property management software solutions to the global real estate management and investment industries. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI serves the global multifamily and commercial property industries, helping them improve their bottom line and maximize their returns on their diverse business portfolios. MRI leverages its more than 40 years in business to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. For more information, please visit http://www.mrisoftware.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11113629.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief