FILMING began in Charlestown this week for a new children's film.
Captain Sabertooth is a fictional pirate from a series of popular Norwegian theatre plays for children.
He is head of a band of pirates who sail together in their ship called The Dark Lady. A worker on the film set confirmed the details and said those starring in it will be announced shortly.
He added that the building of the set, filming and dismantling of the set will take about three months in total.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign