At a special demo for a select press gathering, Mr.
PLAYBAR brings immersive HiFi sound to the TV and, being a full Wireless HiFi System, streams all the music on earth through one easy-to-use player.
The sophisticated all-in-one design of PLAYBAR combines aluminum profile with high performance speaker fabric for a look that's timeless and understated. Its built-in sensors help PLAYBAR automatically adjust equalizer and channel orientation so it can lie flat on the TV stand or rotate for low profile wall-mounting above or below the TV.
Travel under the hood, and you will find the PLAYBAR packs a punch through nine individually amplified speakers: six mid-woofers to deliver deep, rich low-frequency sounds, and three tweeters for crystal clear high-frequency detail. PLAYBAR's advanced speaker array technology combines hardware and software to create a surprisingly wide soundstage beyond the physical soundbar, while maintaining crisp, centered vocals. Whether you are watching a movie, playing a game or streaming a song, PLAYBAR will always sound much clearer, not just louder.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr.
The Playbar is designed for easy setup and use, and connects to the TV with a single optical cable, playing everything that is connected to it, including Set-Top boxes, Blu-ray players and game consoles. It understands common audio formats output by TVs including Dolby Digital.
One can control the volume or mute with a regular TV remote or with one of the free Sonos Controller apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac or PC. PLAYBAR works seamlessly within the
The Sonos Playbar is now available at leading retail outlets for the discerning customers across the
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise