Groundbreaking Technology Enables Sharing of Audio Wirelessly Between Two ShareMe-Enabled Creative Headsets from a Single Mobile Device
Groundbreaking Technologies in a Mainstream Headset
While the Creative Hitz WP380 belongs to the company's mainstream lineup of headsets, it contains much of the advanced technologies found in Creative's premium Aurvana lineup.
The all-new ShareMe technology allows two listeners of ShareMe-enabled Creative wireless headsets to easily link the two headsets wirelessly to a single smart device, and share their audio content simultaneously. This is ideal for simultaneous listening to music, an audio book, a podcast, or for watching a movie together during a long commute.
Engineered to produce dynamic audio reproduction with extended bass, the Creative Hitz WP380 also incorporates a dazzling array of other groundbreaking technological features that make it a perfect wireless companion for the iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android smart phones and other smart communication devices. These compelling features include Tap & Play Near Field Communication connectivity and support for advanced Bluetooth codecs. The headset's Creative Multipoint connectivity allows for simultaneous connections to two smart devices, such as to a smartphone and a tablet. With these advanced capabilities, the Creative Hitz WP380 is one of the most feature-packed wireless headsets in the market.
The headset's high performance 34mm Neodymium magnet drivers ensure exceptional audio quality while a built-in "invisible microphone" works with the ClearSpeech Engine to suppress external noise and digitally enhance speech clarity for phone calls. With its fold-flat design allowing it to fit into a bag or a purse, the Creative Hitz WP380 packs huge performance into a compact, portable on-ear design.
In line with Creative Hitz series' refreshingly new design theme, the Creative Hitz WP380 sports a striking finish and the same unique triangular design on each of its ear cups.
Creative Hitz WP380 – High Performance Wireless NFC Headset with ShareMe Technology
• Tap & Play NFC Technology and Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
• Dynamic 34mm Neodymium drivers for excellent dynamic response and deep bass
• Multipoint Connectivity – Pairs and connects to two wireless devices at the same time
• Share entertainment wirelessly with another ShareMe-enabled Creative wireless headset
• ClearSpeech Engine for enhanced voice calls
• HD Voice-ready – Delivers more life-like conversations
• Vast wireless audio codec support: aptX ®, AAC and
• Voice announcements for connectivity and battery level statuses
• Works even when the battery is flat via the bundled audio cable
• Includes soft travel pouch, USB charging cable and detachable audio cable
Pricing and Availability
The Creative Hitz WP380 wireless headset is priced at AED 429 and is slated for availability in
For more information, visit us.creative.com/new/headphones.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead