The workstation has been installed at Contego's cutting-edge computer forensics lab in
In the mh Service test, the AntAnalyzer Enterprise unit was capable to make use of all available machine's resources. With all options turned on in FTK (including indexing, hashing with MD5 and SHA1, KFF categorization, data and meta carving, etc.) the system processed the Windows 7 Image (160 GB) in only 2 hours and 32 minutes. As per customer feedback that is more than 20% faster than the high-end systems of the leading competition. Another proof for the speed is the results of the Enron Image test. The system was able to process the nearly 46 GB big .pst file with 187 pieces of individual data in a time of 2 hours and 28 minutes. There is no other unit in the market that performs that fast.
"With our extensive investigation background, and the state-of-the-art digital forensic lab, incorporating the mh Service AntAnalyzer will provide us with the power and flexibility to handle our clients' requirements efficiently", said
"We are excited to have appointed Contego Solutions as a Partner in the
Contego Solutions offers advanced digital forensic investigation and incident response services to help enterprise identify any type of electronic evidence in cases such as HR and employee misconduct, corporate fraud and disputes, IT security breach, malware infections, compliance & auditing investigations, misuse of organizational resources and in their data analysis or verification requirement.
About Contego Solutions
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged