Apple has introduced the iPhone 5C, a low-cost version of its flagship smartphone. The iPhone 5C offers a new design and features and is available in five new colours - blue, green, pink, yellow and white. iPhone 5C runs on iOS7 and comes equipped with a 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, an 8-megapixel iSight camera and a new FaceTime HD camera. The iPhone 5C is created from a single, hard-coated polycarbonate body and a steel reinforced frame for a solid, sturdy feel. The steel frame holds the internal components and also doubles as the iPhone 5C's multiband antenna. The iPhone 5C also includes dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi support for up to 150 Mbps and Bluetooth 4.0.
The iPhone 5C will be available in the US for USD 99 for the 16GB model and USD 199 for the 32GB model through the Apple Online Store and Apple's retail stores and through AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless. iPhone 5C is launching in the US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK on 20 September.
(c) 2013 Global Data Point. All Rights Reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original Headline: Apple introduces iPhone 5C
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod