The new Actiontec WCB3000 solves Wi-Fi coverage problems by using
The solution employs a MoCA network backbone to eliminate unpredictable Wi-Fi coverage that can occur when the in-home wireless signal is blocked by physical structures in the home (i.e. walls, multiple floors) and/or interference from other equipment (i.e. cordless phones, microwave ovens). By connecting the Actiontec WCB3000 to the wired MoCA backbone, consumers can add a Wi-Fi Access Point into an area where Wi-Fi connectivity is sporadic, low, or non-existent, or where they wish to improve Wi-Fi connectivity for high-bandwidth applications like video streaming.
Simply stated, by using a wired MoCA connection, the WCB3000 can deliver stronger signals, faster speeds, and better coverage compared to wireless extenders that do not use a wired connection.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project