According to Gizmag, the new device improves upon the specs of January's Xperia Z release, offering a beefier CPU, improved screen and better camera. The new handset ensures that
The hardware is backed up by a suite of new apps that provide a range of new features such as live posting and commenting on Facebook, a burst mode that takes 61 images in just two seconds, and a visual search feature that provides information on the objects and landmarks in your snaps.
The device is also compatible with the company's QX lens-style cameras unveiled earlier last week.
Outside of the camera,
The company has also included PlayMemories Online, a cloud-based image and video storage service that enables users to save media in the cloud, freeing up some of the device's 16 GB expandable internal storage. Purchasers will also get an entertainment package with the new device that includes six movies and a two month trial to the company's
Aesthetically, the Xperia Z1 is very similar to other models in the line, and is constructed from a single piece of aluminum with tempered glass on the back and front.
Xperia Z1 With Improved Camera
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall