Time Tracking, CRM, HR, Support Ticketing, Expense Reporting and other Business Productivity tools on the Cloud have become very popular in the marketplace today. However, most of these tools are web based and do not provide accompanying Smartphone apps. Increasingly, Companies are demanding solutions that enable their Employees to be productive during the Business Day, using both their Smartphones and their laptops. Talygen, the world leader in Business Management Automation, has now introduced an advanced Smartphones app that are fully integrated with its state of the art Cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) application. Now, Companies and their Employees have one integrated solution to manage their Business Day. Whether someone is on the Web, or using an Tablet or an Smartphone, they can now use Talygen’s advanced functionality to manage their entire Business Day.
Today, Smartphone usage has become ubiquitous in the Corporate Workplace. While Smartphone users have access to Web based applications, the reality is that the small form factor of the Smartphone screens makes using complex Business Productivity tools a challenge. Talygen is committed to making sure that all Business users have access to the best Business Intelligence, Time Management, Project Management, Human Resource, Expense Reporting & Collaboration software in the market, whether the User wants to use the Web or a dedicated Smartphone app. Talygen’s Smartphone applications are also designed to help Managers supervise Tasks and Employees at multiple levels. This means that Smartphone users can now quickly and easily track and manage their Business Workday with their Managers and Clients. The interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, and is perfect for savvy Smartphone users who are accustomed to having the best user experience in the marketplace today.
The Talygen Smartphone Apps provides the following features:
• Available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone and BlackBerry
• Users can track their time and keep a record of their daily work activity.
• Ability to select a Project or Task, mark it as billable or non-billable, enter description and then track time.
• Delete or Edit time entries, if needed
• The Start/Stopwatch allows users to continue tracking Tasks that were previously started.
• The Talygen Smartphone Apps supports background Time Tracking, while you access other applications.
• Users can enter Expense Reports
• Users can also manage common HR functions like requesting sick or vacation time off
• Ability to create and manage Support Tickets is included
• Advanced CRM functionality is available including creating and managing leads
• Other advanced Business Management Automation features available on the Apps
• Data is secure and saved on a cloud server.
• Users can add new tasks and access them through the Talygen Smartphone Apps
With this launch, Talygen once again has solidified its position as the best Business Management Automation application in the marketplace today. A full list of features can be viewed at: http://talygen.com/dashboard
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November