Synnex will pay about
The acquired business will become a part of Synnex's subsidiary Concentrix. As part of the deal, IBM has signed a multi-year agreement to work with Concentrix.
IBM, based in
Synnex, based in
The companies said in a statement that they expect the deal to close in the coming months.
Shares of Synnex jumped
IBM shares rose
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets