Regeneron has named a Pfizer executive to replace longtime chief financial officer Murray Goldberg, who retires next year.
Robert Landry was senior vice president and treasurer at Pfizer Inc. Regeneron cited his domestic and international pharmaceutical financial expertise.
Goldberg, who has been the CFO at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. for 18 years, will become senior vice president of administration before his retirement at the end of 2014.
The company, based in Tarrytown, N.Y., develops medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer and a rare inflammatory condition.
Shares of Regeneron increased $1.48 to $278.28, in line with a broader market uptick.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original Headline: Regeneron appoints new CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s