Regeneron has named a Pfizer executive to replace longtime chief financial officer Murray Goldberg, who retires next year.
Robert Landry was senior vice president and treasurer at Pfizer Inc. Regeneron cited his domestic and international pharmaceutical financial expertise.
Goldberg, who has been the CFO at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. for 18 years, will become senior vice president of administration before his retirement at the end of 2014.
The company, based in Tarrytown, N.Y., develops medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer and a rare inflammatory condition.
Shares of Regeneron increased $1.48 to $278.28, in line with a broader market uptick.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original Headline: Regeneron appoints new CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief