Beijing ADSY is a highly respected power systems engineering firm that has been an agent for Power Analytics software in
“Beijing ADSY’s core business model of consulting services for mission critical facilities makes them uniquely suited to position Power Analytics’ Paladin software solutions for the Chinese market,” said MK Kellogg, director of business development for Power Analytics. “The clean energy boom makes this an ideal time to deepen our relationship and that’s one reason we chose ADSY Technologies as our exclusive agent for China.”
Beijing ADSY is authorized to sell the entire Power Analytics offer, including DesignBase™ power system design software and the Paladin Live suite of real-time energy management solutions for optimizing power and energy resources.
ADSY will offer distributorships to companies already working in the energy industry in an effort to expand the Power Analytics brand into other regions within
The above changes are effective immediately.
Used by the power industry for more than 25 years, Power Analytics’ software solutions have surged to the forefront of the electrical system planning, operation and smart grid market space for use in energy intensive, mission-critical facilities and microgrids. Paladin® products currently protect more than
Beijing ADSY is located in the
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today