PDS, a leading provider of human resource, benefits, recruiting, and payroll software, today announced the recent release of its Summer 2013 release of Vista HRMS®. The newest enhancements include a modernized design, the addition of Vista Analytics, Vista Time, improved Vista Mobile and Vista EasyAsk interfaces, as well as enhanced navigation and workflow.
“The latest enhancements are a direct result of feedback we received at our User Conferences,” said
The award-winning, feature-rich Vista HRMS now offers the following enhancements, among others:
• New Design – is now optimized for wide-screen displays, includes more user-friendly pop-up boxes, and has a more modernized look and feel.
• Vista Analytics – is a configurable toolset that provides real-time visibility into important metrics to help Vista HRMS users make more informed decisions.
• Vista Time – access to this comprehensive cloud-based time and attendance solution is now available within Vista HRMS.
• Improved Vista Mobile Interface – providing Vista HRMS functionality available on a smartphone (i.e. iPhone, Android and Windows).
• Vista EasyAsk Improvements – the new interface is compatible with more browsers and the upgraded server makes it easier for users to ask questions and get answers.
• Improved Navigation and Workflow – providing streamlined navigation throughout the product suite and enhanced workflow for more efficient processing.
In the HRMS software development business for almost 40 years, PDS is a provider of a feature-rich, completely integrated human resource, benefits administration, recruiting and payroll and workforce management software application that enables organizations to focus on more strategic issues and less on administrative activities. In addition to core HRMS functionality, Vista HRMS® offers a self-service, English-language query tool and workflow automation. You have your choice with Vista HRMS. It can be deployed on-premise, hosted or using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, allowing the customer true flexibility. PDS also provides a full range of professional services to a wide variety of industries in the U.S. and
PDS and the PDS logo are registered trademarks and Vista HRMS is a trademark of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11103725.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day