Oceans TV, a provider of in-cabin TV entertainment to cruise lines, has announced that it is supplying Royal Caribbean International with a Chinese movie package for their Voyager of the Seas cruise ship.
According to a release, passengers, while sailing in Asian waters, onboard Voyager ' s 1,557 staterooms are able to enjoy the highest grossing domestic Chinese movie of all time, 'Lost in Thailand', a light-hearted comedy which took over USD$200m at the box office. Joining this movie at the top of the box office rankings is the fantasy action film, 'Painted Skin: The Resurrection'. Taking more than $115m it recants the tale of an ancient fox's spirit and its quest to become human. For passengers looking for more action, 'Tai Chi Zero' is a martial arts movie directed and starring Stephen Fung, who has been previously awarded 'Upcoming Actor of the Year' by the Hong Kong Media. Continuing his success, the film grossed $24m. All these titles are screened in Mandarin.
As well as movies, the Company said it supplies cruise lines with satellite TV channels, live TV events, international movies, promotional videos, safety films and portable entertainment systems such as the iPad.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy