Oceans TV, a provider of in-cabin TV entertainment to cruise lines, has announced that it is supplying Royal Caribbean International with a Chinese movie package for their Voyager of the Seas cruise ship.
According to a release, passengers, while sailing in Asian waters, onboard Voyager ' s 1,557 staterooms are able to enjoy the highest grossing domestic Chinese movie of all time, 'Lost in Thailand', a light-hearted comedy which took over USD$200m at the box office. Joining this movie at the top of the box office rankings is the fantasy action film, 'Painted Skin: The Resurrection'. Taking more than $115m it recants the tale of an ancient fox's spirit and its quest to become human. For passengers looking for more action, 'Tai Chi Zero' is a martial arts movie directed and starring Stephen Fung, who has been previously awarded 'Upcoming Actor of the Year' by the Hong Kong Media. Continuing his success, the film grossed $24m. All these titles are screened in Mandarin.
As well as movies, the Company said it supplies cruise lines with satellite TV channels, live TV events, international movies, promotional videos, safety films and portable entertainment systems such as the iPad.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks