“With the newest additions to our imageCLASS MFP line, we are continuing to meet increasing customer demands for greater functionality and performance by providing end-users the tools they need to meet their individual document needs,” said
The imageCLASS MF6100 MFP Series is built on the foundation of legendary Canon imaging technology, and these printers are feature-rich monochrome imageCLASS MFP models that help meet the needs of small and medium sized offices. As upgrades from their predecessors, the imageCLASS MF6160dw adds PCL language support to enable printing from a wide variety of applications, while the MF6180dw adds wireless connectivity. Both models add Google Cloud Print, which enables users who have a Google Account to print from Gmail™and Google Doc™from a mobile device and from the Google Chrome™browser for Mac®, Windows®, Linux® and Chrome™devices.
Additional features include all mode two-sided printing which can help reduce paper usage and
The new devices are well-equipped to help a variety of offices with productivity, document control and device management. With print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute3, a front loading 250-sheet cassette and Single Cartridge System that combines all the critical components such as toner, drum and waste unit into one consumable, users will have more time to focus on their daily tasks. Additionally, “Send” technology empowers users to send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through email or a file server which can help to improve office workflows. Both machines are equipped with Secure Print and Department ID Management, helping to assure that sensitive documents will end up in the right hands and giving companies the ability to control device usage. Finally, a high capacity cartridge is available as a replacement consumable so users can also enjoy a lower cost per page as compared to the standard cartridge.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns