U.S. Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) will host the 4th Annual Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration on Sunday, Sept. 15 at Union City Performing Arts Center.
Salsa Superstar Frankie Negron will be among Menendez's special guests.
Doors open at 4:30 p.m., and the even begins at 5 p.m. The Union City Performing Arts Center at Union City High School is located at 2500 John F. Kennedy Blvd. W. in Union City, N.J.
To RSVP, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'