U.S. Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) will host the 4th Annual Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration on Sunday, Sept. 15 at Union City Performing Arts Center.
Salsa Superstar Frankie Negron will be among Menendez's special guests.
Doors open at 4:30 p.m., and the even begins at 5 p.m. The Union City Performing Arts Center at Union City High School is located at 2500 John F. Kennedy Blvd. W. in Union City, N.J.
To RSVP, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag