Music Choice kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month today with a month long music celebration. Now through Oct. 13, Music Choice will be celebrating music and culture by exposing the power of the "Latino Voice" with original content and customized video playlists from the hottest Latin artists today.
MC On Demand will air a special entitled: Why We Love Jenni. Although her time on earth was brief, Jenni maximized every opportunity, leaving behind a legacy that will continue to live on through generations to come. MC sits down with industry experts to breakdown why fans fell in love with Jenni. To view the special, go to MC On Demand> Hispanic Heritage >Why We Love Jenni.
Also in the Hispanic Heritage folder on MC On Demand will be several video playlists featuring the top Latin videos of the Year! Highlights include playlists for Regional Mexican Music, Bachata and Latin Urban Music as well as a Best of Don Omar video playlist.
Pitbull will be Music Choice's Artist of the Month. A deep catalog of his videos will be featured under MC On Demand>Latino.
MC will also feature the top Latin DJs from across the country spinning on its Musica Urbana music channel throughout Hispanic Heritage Month. MC will also feature an increased rotation of Rancheras on its Mexicana music channel to celebrate Mexican Independence Day on Sept. 16.
For more information log on to http://www.MusicChoice.com.
Original Headline: Music Choice Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States