Entreda today announced the availability of the Entreda Unify Platform—the next generation of plug & play, cloud-powered 'headless' appliance innovation for networking, backup, security, and IT-as-a-service (ITaaS) OEMs.
"The cloud-advantaged ‘devices + services’ innovation wave is not confined to tablets and smartphones--It is also enabling exciting new opportunities for appliance OEMs competing in today's high growth converged infrastructure markets,” said
About the Entreda Unify Platform & Appliance 2.0
The Unify Platform is comprised of 4 customizable service delivery layers including the:
• Appliance 2.0 USM Box Layer: Unified Services Management or USM is Entreda's term to describe a headless, cloud-managed,
• Appliance 2.0 HybridSyncTM OS Layer: HybridSyncTM is Entreda's patent-pending cloud-based operating system providing command and control of all USM services in the 'box layer'--while enabling support for cloud-based service add-ons and apps, including built-in 24/7/365 online support. HybridSyncTM can be hosted in the AWS cloud, or customized to support the OEM's cloud or NOC environment of choice.
• Appliance 2.0 ITaaS UX Layer: The 'consumerization of IT' has impacted the way business users (in both enterprise and SMB markets) interact with complex systems—raising the bar for appliance OEMs. The Entreda Unify Platform incorporates an icon-rich, easy-to-navigate, 'IT-as-a-service' (ITaaS) user experience and administration layer with multi-role console support for users, OEM network operators, and OEM channel partners.
• Appliance 2.0 Endpoint Layer: The Entreda Unify Platform enables easy provisioning of user endpoints (PCs, servers, etc.) for secure, permissioned use of backup, networking, VPN, cloud, and other appliance-based services via the Unify Applet (or endpoint layer). The Unify Platform endpoint layer also provides intelligent, non-disruptive collection of user analytics, IT inventory/assets, support information and more, enabling OEMs to build data-driven relationships with their customers.
About the Entreda Unify Platform Partner Model
The Entreda Platform is available to appliance and intelligent systems OEMs on a volume, white label basis. All layers of the Unify Platform are fully customizable and can be configured to support multiple
About Entreda: The 'Cloud Outside the
Entreda is the Appliance 2.0 platform leader, delivering cloud-powered Unified Services Management (USM) innovation for OEMs and IT-as-a-service (ITaaS) providers. Entreda Unify 5n1, the first USM offering built on the Entreda platform, enables SMBs and enterprise branch offices to replace costly networking, security, backup and DR silos with a single microserver form factor appliance requiring no onsite configuration or support. Entreda is a member of the AWS Partner Network and the
Entreda is headquartered at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11104564.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter