Commsoft, a world leader in aviation engineering and maintenance systems, is delighted to announce that
Designed to combine ease of use with a technical sophistication that allows for the full integration of all maintenance and engineering functions, Commsofts OASES is structured in a modular format. Marshall, already an OASES user since opting for the system to support its CAMO application, has selected the Core, Airworthiness and Planning modules.
Notes to Editors
Commsoft Press Office Phone: +44 (0)844 822 1658 Mobile: +44 (0)7739 461 061 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Commsoft www.commsoft.aero
* Founded in 1971, Commsoft (
* Commsofts flagship product is OASES (Open Aviation Strategic Engineering System) which is currently in use by over 50 customers worldwide, ranging from national carriers and large third-party maintenance providers to small independent operators.
* Commsofts Head Office is in Tiptree,
* The company specialises in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of military, civil and business aircraft - including engineering design, manufacturing and testing - and is also authorised to provide many type approvals usually only granted by national and international authorities, airlines, airframe manufacturers and defence agencies.
* Marshall works with many of the worlds leading civil and commercial aviation organisations as well as providing strategic operational support services to military aviation customers, including the
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors