Sept. 10--Live on Stage! Concert Series will continue now through May for its 66th year with all performances at the Wagner No l Performing Arts Center.
The series kicks off tonight with the band "Exile." Tickets are available at the door.
The next concert, Oct. 22, will feature Jim Curry and his band performing a tribute to the music of John Denver.
Transit Authority, made up of eight talented musicians, will perform hit songs for all ages on Jan. 28, and in "Back on Broadway," a production created by Matt Davenport Productions, on March 13, 10 performers who arrive in New York City will look for their big break on Broadway.
American actor, singer and musician Hal Linden will make his way to the Permian Basin April 1 for "An evening with Hal Linden," to perform some of America's greatest songs with a 7-piece band.
Linden is best known for his role as a police precinct captain Barney Miller in the television series "Barney Miller."
John Berry will close the concert series with a voice and guitar performance May 1.
Follow Odessa American on twitter @OdessaAmerican, like us on Facebook at Odessa American or call 432-333-7714 for the main newsroom line.
(c)2013 the Odessa American (Odessa, Texas)
Visit the Odessa American (Odessa, Texas) at www.oaoa.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo