A burst of 9 links for you to chew over, as picked by the Technology team
The Samsung Galaxy Mega is one huge phablet >> AllThingsD
So, why the 6.6in Mega? Samsung says it is meant to be an "ideal hybrid handset for those who want to experience smartphone portability with the immersive experience of a tablet."
I liked the Mega when I was using as just that: A tablet. In those instances, it didn't seem so cumbersome. I read books and watched videos on it before bed, while getting a haircut and while sitting at a cafe. I checked email on it, and browsed through Twitter,
Let's say the Mega hybrid does appeal to you as a smartphone. It's still pretty midrange, lacking some of the key features of its Note sibling.
Goode liked the Note 2. The Mega? " I will be somewhat relieved when the flatbed truck arrives next week to pick it up and transport it back to Samsung."
This will cover much of the same territory that
Wrist >> Wrist.im
| A bi-weekly illustrative exercise by
"Oh this? It's my smart watch page. It tells the time."
Disruptions: Apple's next unveiling could make or break a business >>
These annual iPhone unveilings have become a sort of Creative Destruction Day in
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign