Sept. 01--Jeanne Tripplehorn is coming home to Tulsa, and you can watch her new movie with her and ask her questions afterward.
"Morning" will have its Tulsa premiere on Sept. 21 at Circle Cinema, one week prior to it opening in larger markets, including Tulsa. The event will include a reception Saturday evening, followed by a 7 p.m. screening of the film, and finally a question-and-answer period afterward.
Tickets are on sale at tulsaworld.com/circle for this event: $50 for the reception and the screening, or $25 for the screening with Q&A only. The $50 tickets are limited to the first 50 people.
"Morning" is a domestic drama following a couple in the five days after the accidental death of their child. The wife is played by Tripplehorn, a graduate of Edison High School who went from local DJ and TV host to motion picture hits like "Basic Instinct" and "The Firm" to TV shows like HBO's "Big Love" and currently CBS' "Criminal Minds."
The film has been a personal project for Tripplehorn and her husband, longtime character actor Leland Orser (the "Taken" films, TV's "ER"). Not only do they portray the featured couple in the film, but "Morning" is also the writing and directing debut for Orser.
Also appearing in the film are Laura Linney, Elliott Gould, Kyle Chandler and Jason Ritter.
"Morning" is currently scheduled to begin a regular slate of showings at Circle Cinema on Sept. 27.
(c)2013 Tulsa World (Tulsa, Okla.)
Visit Tulsa World (Tulsa, Okla.) at www.tulsaworld.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades